The Beta Club is a scholarship, leadership, service organization. Because it is an honor club, students are invited to join based on academic records, teacher recommendations, and administrative recommendations.
Students are expected to exemplify the highest standards of achievement, morals, and scholarship.
Eligibility rules for membership:
* Membership will be available to students on grade level in grades 9, 10, 11, and 12.
* Students must have and maintain an overall grade average of 90 in all courses taken in grades 8-12, with no grade lower than a B in any one course.
* Students earning a final grade of C in one course will be placed on probation for one school year.
* Students earning a final grade of C in multiple courses or a final grade lower than a C in any one course will result in dismissal from the club.
* Students must have and maintain a clean discipline record.
* Students receiving a discipline referral during a school year will be placed on probation for one school year.
* Members will be allowed one probationary period during their four years of membership eligibility.
* Service requirements or service participation will have no effect on membership in the club; however, there are service requirements to attend the state and national conventions.
For more information, you may contact
Vicki Crumpton at email@example.com
Carin Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org